Thursday, October 27, 2005

It's about time!

I update my blog!
Here's a preview of beads coming up for auction @ebay this Saturday 10-29 night they will launch around 8pm eastern.

The beads you see here are etched and no I don't have a fancy listing name for them as of now. I hate that part I don't always have a name when I make beads it's sometimes a song or a person that I think of when I make my beads
What do I see though with these beads? Humm, What would happen if I took stained glass from a church and a kaleidoscope and I squished them together and then I put the finished piece in the sea for a few years.

That reminds me today I'm going to try a little experiment with tea and etched ivory glass I'm going for a shabby chic look. I will post the results even if it stinks and tell you what I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home